Treat yourself right with Naturals

Naturals : India's No.1 hair and beauty salon


Heading to a salon? Don't just walk into ANY salon, look for the best one. Look for hygiene, look for satisfaction and perfection. Hygiene, satisfaction and perfection... these terms remind me of just one name, Naturals.

Naturals is not just an ordinary beauty parlour one goes to. It's India's best chain of salons, which has been making people feel prettier and better every passing day. The fact that makes me stick to naturals, apart from Kareena being it's Brand Ambassador ( she's my favourite), is that they never compromise on hygiene and cleanliness. They are not those regular- complaining- parlour aunties, they have a firm determination to give their customers the best services. Their beauticians are fully trained, coming from every corner of our country and even abroad. 


Coming to my own city - Bareilly (U.P.) 

When I walked into Naturals for the first time, I could feel that this place is way better than any salon. The best part is, they greet you warmly, making you feel like home. The beauticians know exactly what product would suit you and what wont. They've got special chambers for every service, like clean up, waxing etc. and all of the spaces are well equipped. Even the sanitary they use, reflects class.
They treat you with utter care and tenderness. They never go harsh. Even after the things are completely done, they wont miss out on any after service. Many of the parlour ladies can't figure out where to use gel and where to use toner, but at Naturals, they know it all. Plus they've got logics to go with it. They know what type of skin needs which type of cleanup, they categorise everything, everything stays in order ( I once went to a local parlour and they did all their experiments on my face in just one cleanup, but I wont tell their name). Once you get up and check what wonders they do to you, you'll be amazed. 
No money would matter after getting that kind of perfection. And the services aren't even that expensive. They ask for less than they deserve. So, if next time you decide to go to a salon, walk straight into Naturals, cuz I know they can treat you better :)

Their facebook : NaturalsSalon
My Instagram handle : @asheshaarora


So, this was it for now. I'll be back soon with something else for you guys. Let me know your demands for my next blog in the comments section and show some love too ( in the comments section itself). Till then... Toodles ❤❤❤


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts