Glass Skin Sunscreen Gel - Aegte

We're in the middle of a global crisis and we're not really supposed to go out, well not a lot. Does that make you think you can skip on your skin care routine or maybe just skip on the sun protect you used to swear by?  Well, in that case, let me remind you that we're still alive, buddies! Plus, your sun protect is important (so is keeping your body hydrated).

I'll stop beating around the bush now and start talking more about my holy grail, from now on. Glass Skin Sunscreen Gel by Aegte is no less than my best friend, comes with a lot of perks and protects me all the time. 


Coming with SPF 50++, a skin lightening formula, it also manages to fight pollution. It has got an exclusive combination of UVA/UVB filters ( which is the most important thing). Not just that, it's also enriched with Swiss garden Cess sprouts and red algae extracts. Swiss garden cess sprouts extracts boost up skin's texture and red algae extracts control inflammation, reduce redness and increase skin barrier proteins and lipids.

The best part is, I didn't have to think twice to get it because its suitable for all skin types. Even though, my skin is sensitive, this product works well for me. Ever since I started using it, I noticed my skin getting better every passing day. My skin is brighter than before, the spots on my face are almost gone and my skin tone is even now. So, even if I don't go out, I make sure to pump some product out and evenly apply it onto my skin because - self care is self love.

One thing I find the best about this product is, it's light as water and has a good finish. Basically, an extra- heavy layer doesn't follow, which makes it a better product than the rest. I just sit back and relax without feeling any heaviness or greasiness on my skin. Now I don't have to worry about breakouts because there won't be no pore blocking shit at all. Guys I swear this is the best sunscreen that has ever touched my skin. 

Aegte is an Indian brand, I was intensively pulled to get the product and this factor is the most important to me now because Aegte is a renowned and reputed brand and when I checked, it turned out to be Indian as well. The satisfaction of contributing to the economy of my own country is amazing and on these grounds I feel like I'm turning out to be a responsible citizen of my country ( tho slowly).

We're stuck in a situation where all we can do is keep ourselves fit and beautiful. After following a good self care routine, our minds are automatically refreshed. But don't just stop at following a good skin care routine, eat good food too and stay hydrated and read good books and click pretty pictures and avoid indulging in controversies and.... miss me until I post again❤

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good detailing. Also add a link somewhere to buy, if someone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really informative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well written πŸ‘ keep going πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for the information and well written I must say 😘

    ReplyDelete
  6. This information is really helpful for us.....Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey are these reviews honest or just for the sake of advertising & promotion!! Plus how much did it cost & where to get it from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, this is an honest review and check the link in my bio, happy shopping ❤️

      Delete
  8. Handy Product ....!!! GreatπŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great, waiting for more such reviews πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hair pack which I got from you for my daughter was really very useful...Its just awesome..Her hairs got better from earlier..They used to be so rough but now they've become very smooth and the thing I loved about the pack was that it was totally natural with no chemicals..Loved it❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts